DroidVPN Apk 1.8.7e Download
* This android vpn app only works on rooted devices.
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE server.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to [email protected].
If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. DroidVPN helps users to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
For FREE users you can only use Phoenix and LA server.
You need to UPGRADE your account if you want to use all of our servers.
– Gives you unrestricted Speed
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblocks web sites
– Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP
– Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
– Save network traffic through data compression
– Arizona, US
– California, US
– Utah, US
– Chicago, US
– Amsterdam, NL
– United Kingdom, GB
View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Rooted android phone
2. Properly installed Superuser app
3. Working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our “TUN.ko installer”)
4. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
How to use:
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
3. Press START button.
4. If the “DroidVPN is now connected” message appeared, press the home button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
You can select the server you want to use by clicking the flag icon on the upper right corner.
To quickly start or stop your vpn connection, add the DroidVPN widget to your home screen for a 1 tap connect vpn.
Features to be added soon:
– More options for TCP protocol
– No root version
Replies to comments:
@Nate – You can change your password at our website.
@Shiva – We will be working on IPv6 version soon.
@francis – Our app works on all rooted android 2.1+. If it is not working on your phone kindly send your logs through our app (Report problem menu) so we can help you make it work on your phone.
@Kun – We are actually using our own DNS servers. If DNS poisoning is still a problem you can contact us so we can do the necessary workaround.
To everyone, if you are having problems dont hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
If you found a bug please use the “Send Logs” option in the menu.
VPN For PC: Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
Tags: VPN, easy, virtual private network, proxy, bypass firewall, unblock, anonymous, Free VPN working with Android, Android VPN, vpn for android tablets, proxies, anti censorship, tun.ko, openvpn, best vpn, personal vpn, free internet, ubt, fbt.
- Current Version:1.8.7e
- Requires Android:2.1 and up
- Installs:500,000 – 1,000,[email protected] 30 days
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]