Ghost Commander File Manager Apk 1.50 Download
Ghost Commander is a powerful, dual-panel, customizable, ad-free and donation supported file manager for the Android platform.
Once installed, you can efficiently manage your files, copying and moving them from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them – back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they’re extracted. For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands.
As the introduction mentioned, this file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander’s features include, but are not limited to:
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via ‘Menu > List > Select all’)
* thumbnails for picture files
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder search (wildcards allowed)
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually choose
* send files via email, bluetooth and so on
* many personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* root/superuser mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
Please visit the website for more details.
Email the developer if you have any questions.
If you like this application, please make a donation.
Vote for new features:
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP
What’s in this version:
Allows to send a copy process to the background and continue using the file manager while a file operation is still in progress.
Please update the plugins as well.
- Current Version:1.50
- Requires Android:1.6 and up
- Installs:500,000 – 1,000,[email protected] 30 days
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]