Google Calendar 201306302 Apk Download
The Calendar app displays events from each of your Google Accounts that synchronizes with your Android device. You can also:
– Create, edit, and delete events.
– View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
– Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
– Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
– Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC’s Notes app.
– Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
– Notifications won’t make sounds unless HTC’s Calendar app is disabled.
– Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
How your Calendar list is organized
Your calendars are listed in the calendar list to the left of the page in Google Calendar. Here’s a brief description of what you’ll find in each section:
This section includes calendars that you’ve created or have the ability to edit. Shared calendars will appear in this section only if you have permission to Make changes AND manage sharing. Your primary calendar will always be the first calendar listed in this section. (The primary calendar is the default calendar displayed when you first signed in to Google Calendar.)
- Updated : August 1, 2013
- Size : 2.2M
- Installs : 10,000,000 – 50,000,000
- Current Version : 201306302
- Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up