GTasks Apk 1.5.5 Download
GTasks is a simple and efficient android to do list app. It help you to organize your life in a simple and elegant way. It has both local mode and google account mode.
You can sync with your google tasks perfectly. And you can share you list or your task item easily via gmail/note in reader/messaging /google docs and so on.
** Widget doesn’t work if GTasks was installed on SD card,please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN’T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto,manual or sync when open/exit,background sync
3. batch add notes
4. scroll horizontally to switch between task/tasklist.
5. order your todo/notes items by due date/name/create order
6. order your task list easily by dragging them
7. view your events on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly… and so on
10. quick add task by pressing the search key
11. search all task with autocomplete match
12. Widgets(scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar
- Current Version:1.5.0
- Requires Android:2.1 and up
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”][/toggle]