Nexus Media Importer Apk 6.0.1 Download
Nexus Media Importer allows you to stream and transfer music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or card reader connected to your Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus, Xoom or other Android 4.0+ devices with USB Host support. See technical notes for a list of supported file types and file systems. This is the only non-root solution for devices that do not provide native support for external storage.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 & 10 and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free “Nexus Photo Viewer” first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer’s Website or contact us by clicking “Email Developer”.
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free “Nexus Photo Viewer” first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device’s warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: “BS Player”, “MX Player” and “Dice Player”
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
-V2 Features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgvmvzqWAQ
-V3 Features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOLjg_Fy3hg
See the FAQ on the Developer’s Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
- Current Version:6.0.1
- Requires Android:4.0 and up
- Category:Media & Video
- Installs:100,000 – 500,[email protected] 30 days
- Price:Rs. 216.78
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”][/toggle]
Tags: #Importer #media #nexus #Nexus Media Importer #Nexus Media Importer 6.0.1 apk #Nexus Media Importer android #Nexus Media Importer Apk #Nexus Media Importer apk 6.0.1 #Nexus Media Importer for android