Skitch Apk 2.0.6 Download
Make a point with Skitch.
Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, and the world. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation to help others see and understand your ideas. Getting everyone on the same page has never been easier.
New in Skitch 2.0.6
– Added Right to Left text support for Right to Left languages to the text annotation tool
– Added the ability to draw dots with the pen tool
– Added an update check to make sure you have a current version of Evernote for Android if needed
– Assorted bug fixes
-If you are an existing user, you can adjust the behavior of your tools in the app Settings
Features that make Skitch great:
– Create smooth lines and scribbles to explain an idea
– Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
– Zoom and crop images
– Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
– Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
– Markup text with the highlighter tool
– Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
– Share your work with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
– At work: Communicate a design change by annotating a screenshot
– At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
– At a conference: take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
– For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
– For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Please note: In order to take advantage of Evernote syncing you must have Evernote installed on your phone and have an active account.
Skitch is fast and fun!
More information about permissions at:
- Current Version:2.0.6
- Requires Android:2.0 and up