Solid Explorer Apk 1.4.5 Download
Solid Explorer is a file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. This is the most attractive, eye catching and intuitive file manager for the Android.
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive (more soon)
9. Root access
10. Indexed search
11. Detailed file and directory information
You can learn about planned features in the ‘About’ section.
Beta builds can be found here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/updates/status/all
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the xda-developers forum and the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would never come out of the beta stage. Thank you!
If you want to take part in translation, look here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/a-complete-guide-to-translate-the-application
What’s in this version:
-WebDav client with Yandex and Owncloud support
-file sharing in access point mode
-new sliding panel for quick bookmark access (swipe from the left edge of the screen)
-dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture
-file operation queue
-NFC file transfer (files have to be checked)
-file association editor
-remote files edited locally are now uploaded back automatically
-improved list filtering with permanent stay, query history
-full changelog in settings
- Current Version:1.4.5
- Requires Android:2.2 and up
- Installs:500,000 – 1,000,[email protected] 30 days
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]