TouchPal Contacts Apk 4.6.1 Download
TouchPal Contacts is a powerful smart dialer/contacts app to replace your stock dialer. You can search contacts on dialpad and block calls.
* Gesture dialing – draw gesture to call frequent contacts rapidly
* Fast contact search – Use phone pad to find contacts by names, initials or any part of the numbers.
* Number attribution – Show the registered location of phone number.
* Blocklist – Block/unblock calls from any contact.
* Support more UI themes
FIND CONTACTS FASTER
– Directly type contact names on dial pad. Type “MG”, “Miy” or “Guz” for “MiyaseGuzel”
– Type “1234” for any phone number consisting of “1234”. (e.g., “415-888-1234”, “415-123-4888”)
– Search contacts by their company names, email, address or notes.
TouchPal requires locating permission to provide advanced yellow page search in some countries. We will extend the feature to more countries in the future. TouchPal won’t read your locations if your country is not supported at all.
We sincerely recommend you another TouchPal app–TouchPal Input! Annoyed by typing errors on touchscreen? Expecting an input method supporting both keyboard and handwriting? Now you have a choice! TouchPal Input, the most innovative soft keyboard! TouchPal supports English, Chinese PinYin, BiHua, WuBi, Voice Input and Handwriting. It’s the Global Champion of 2009 GSMA Mobile Innovation Award.
Keywords: TouchPalContacts dialer smart theme android roaming SMS contacts management list message messaging messenger chat business card search group grouping communication fast efficient favorite management edit email photo multinational phone number dial dialing blocklist
You may follow us on Twitter @TouchPal, or Facebook (www.facebook.com/touchpal) to send feedback and keep posted of our latest updates. Or you may send your feedback directly to [email protected]
- Current Version: 4.6.1
- Requires Android: 2.0 and up
- Category: Communication
- Installs: 500,000 – 1,000,000
- Size: 4.5M
- Price: Free
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]