VLC 1.2.1 Apk
- – Simple audio playlist support
- – Playback last video action in the menu
- – Sorting by modified date
- – Cover art for video
- – Directory exclusion from media library
- – Double lock on video playback lock mode
- – Better TV navigation and recommendations
- – volume and brightness sensibility
- – black theme
- – numerous crashes, notably on 2.x
- – video speed between video
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
- VLC for Android needs access to :
- “Device & app History” to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
- “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
- “Device ID & call information” in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- “Other” to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Download VLC for Android (Latest Version)