The 2048 game is super cool and addictive! Enjoy the fun on this number puzzles!
This 2048 game is an upgraded version of the original popular 2048 classic app. It not only has classic (4×4) board size, but also supports small (3×3), big (5×5), bigger (6×6), and huge (8×8) board sizes. It’s a really super 2048 puzzle! Be prepared for a new challenge for best record!
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two with the same number touch, they merge into one. After every swipe, a new tile will appear in a random empty spot on the board. Slide the cells to merge them, 2+2=4, 4+4=8, 8+8=16, 16+16=32 … 64 … 128 .. 256 .. 512 .. 1024 …, when 2048 tile is created, you win!
When there is no empty spot on the board and no adjacent tiles with the same value, you lose.
Keep playing it, thinking over it, practicing your brain, you will be a pro of this fun puzzle app. Among all the cool math games, number games and logic puzzles apps, this free 2048 plus super game is a most addictive app that you can get your brain trained, get fun out of it and make you thinking.
It is so simple to play that it’s not only for adult, teenagers, but also for kids.
Slide the screen, combine and join the numbers, get to 128, 256, 512, 1024 and win at last!
Download it now! Start playing this awesome and relaxing 2048 puzzle game, merging the numbers and experiencing the cool math logic, then you can get logic fun from joining the numbers. Compete with your friends to see who can reach the best score.
To access the Leaderboard, you need to sign in your google plus account.
– Endless mode. After winning at 2048 tile, you can go further and challenge 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, 131072 … to ENDLESS and unlimited!
– Classic (4×4), small (3×3), big (5×5), bigger (6×6) and huge (8×8) boards!
– Process and high score will be automatically saved
– One Undo move support. You can use undo function to cancel your last move.
– Beautiful and simple UI, smooth animations
– Leaderboard for the original mode plus the other 4 new modes.
– Completely native implementation brings the best performance.
– Supports android versions 2.1 and above
– Supports all devices including tablets
The small mode, three multiply three ( 3 x 3 ), is the hardest mode since it has fewest empty spots, so your space to move is limited than other modes. But it gives you more challenge, try it!
We design and implement the free cool math and number app in native code, so that it has very good performance on android mobile devices comparing with other games.
And since it’s free, we put ad on it, you will only see when screens switch sometimes, hope it will not bother you.
|Published||Jun 4, 2017|