2048 Puzzle Game
This is the android port of the 2048 game made by Gabriele Cirulli https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048
It’s just a webview that loads the locally stored HTML files of the original game.
No ads, no permissions required. Just open source. 🙂
I just wanted to make it instantly playable without Internet and with a quick access icon for my smartphone. It is a bit slower than native code since everything runs in an android webview. If you want you can contribute fixes/speedups here https://github.com/uberspot/2048
Long touch for 3+ seconds anywhere on the game if you want to toggle the fullscreen mode.
You can view the code here https://github.com/uberspot/2048-android
– Added Esperanto and Dutch (thx Robin van der Vliet).
– Fix bug with floating windows (thx diogopereira).
– Limit undo button to last 50 states to avoid using too much memory.
– Added changelog in app
– Added undo button (thx to fraggerfox on github)
– Rebuilt apk with new build tools.
|Published||Sep 6, 2016|