Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice Apk
Android Auto is your smart driving companion. With a simplified interface, large buttons and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road.
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Make calls using voice actions and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Listen to your favourite media apps including Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, Deezer, Slacker, TuneIn, iHeartRadio and Audible. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook and podcast apps are also supported.
• Send and receive messages through voice actions using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and many more messaging apps.
For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat) and an active data connection.
Over 300 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high-quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
• Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
• Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
|Published||Sep 6, 2017|