AppSales: Paid Apps Gone Free & On Sale 6.1.1 Apk
AppSales: Paid Apps Gone Free & On Sale Apk
AppSales offers an easy, convenient way to discover and download the best apps and games on sale and keep an eye out for apps gone free deals. Our manual review process ensures that only the hottest sales are published and a price history provides transparency and gives you the right information to make a purchase, with the ability to compare prices over time before making a purchase.
✔ *NEW* Discover paid apps that are free for a limited time
Google recently made it possible for developers to make their paid apps available for free for a short time which wasn’t possible before. Our new “Now Free” tab highlights those deals so you can grab the apps while the offer lasts.
✔ Search for your favorite apps with our new SEARCH function!
Add apps, games, and wallpapers to your personal Watchlist (watcher feature). Monitor prices and receive notifications or alerts when new apps go on sale or are heavily discounted. Save money and download the top apps for Android with AppSales!
✔ App price monitoring has never been this easy!
• Modern, intuitive user interface (Material Design)
• Keep an eye on the store at all times with our price tracker, allowing you to receive notifications and alerts when the app you want gets a discount
• Get notified about the new best sales on the Google Play Store and apps gone free
• Weekly app-deals (if available in your location)
• Exclusive offers, voucher codes and launch sales
• Only the top hottest apps, games, and wallpapers free deals and offers
• A price history provides transparency, allowing you to compare prices over time as well.
• Discover other versions of a discounted app (e.g. free, lite, HD)
• Search for your new favorite apps and add them to your Watchlist
• Get notified when app prices drop on the Android market
• Use filter and categories to personalize your experience
• Sync your Watchlist across your Android devices
• Share sales with your family and friends
✔ Your Personal Watchlist:
Use our newest search function or add apps directly from the Play Store to your Watchlist to monitor prices and get notified about price drops, discounts and when apps change from paid to free.
✔ Price History:
A Price History lets you easily view the min, the max, and the average price during the last 60 days (360 if you are a Premium user). Validate sales and detect price-patterns to save money by purchasing an app at the best time, usually during a price drop on the Google Play store.
✔ Watchlist Charts:
Grouped into 3 sections (Last 24 hours, last 7 days, and all time) you can easily discover brand new trending apps or the overall best paid apps.
✔ Latest Discounts:
Our manual review process ensures a high quality sales list, but it also means that sales are not published instantly. The ‘Latest Discounts’ section displays an unfiltered list of the most recent discounts.
Use filters to personalize the list of sales by defining your minimum discount and download threshold. You can also choose to hide expired apps from your sale list.
Not interested in apps of certain categories (e.g. Games or Wallpapers)? No problem, you can disable notifications for specific categories or completely hide them from your sale list. Special categories for NVIDIA SHIELD or root apps are also available.
Why Should I Download AppSales Best Apps On Sale? (tl;dr)
AppSales lets you discover the best apps and games on sale thanks to smart features and a manual review process. Other functions, like a price monitor or Watchlist Charts, makes AppSales an all-in-one solution for apps gone free deals and offers.
Suggestions? Feedback? Leave us a comment or rating in the Google Play Store or contact us at: [email protected]
Please note: Actual prices may vary depending on your location and currency.
• Fixed Watchlist Chart app selection
• Minor bugfixes
• Added Community Feedback section to rate featured sales
• Added / updated several translations (Thanks to all contributors)
• Several bugfixes and stability improvements
Please rate AppSales if you like it. Thanks!
|Published||Jul 20, 2017|