Art of War : Last Day 1.0.74 Apk
Art of War : Last Day Apk
The final battle has begun against a superintelligent, rogue AI and its powerful robot army. If Judgement Day is coming tomorrow, are you ready to fight?
Art of War: Last Day is a brand new mobile, free to play strategy game. Lead your squad of humans, Mechs and machines into real-time, adrenaline-fueled battles against the ultimate self-aware artificial intelligence robot system – Adams！
Fight back against the evil AI and its robots and machines using strength and strategy in this epic combat strategy game. Strike enemy bases to build your empire, fortify your defense, and conquer AI machines to learn the secrets of SKYNET and Adams. Ally with players from around the world in strategic combat and defense during this future war. In the world of Art of War: Last Day, you must fight to survive!
Online Mobile Multiplayer PVP and RPG Battles
– Battle online for free in a PVP future war against millions of other Commanders
– Train massive armies of mobile Mechs and tanks to lead your strike forces against enemy empires
– Clash with enemy alliances to plunder resources and build your robotic Base
MMO Universe with Real Time Battles Free Online
– Enter a futuristic online world of robots, machines and AI enemies waiting for you to fight
– Build your Base and empire and fight PVE AI machines in epic resource battles
– Chat with strategic allies 1on1 or in chat rooms to plan the fight with real-time translation.
Real Time Strategy and leveling with RPG elements
– Level up your Battle Commander based on your unique battle strategy.
– Forge hi-tech equipment to lead your mechanized strike army into battle
– Varied Tech trees for extreme resources or super powerful machine attack and defense
The battle to take back our planet from AI has begun! JOIN THE FIGHT NOW!
PLEASE NOTE! Art of War: Last Day is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
|Published||Aug 29, 2017|