Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL Apk
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces! Layer tracks to build up an entire song, play virtual instruments, add drum patterns, edit audio and MIDI with unlimited undo/redo, mix, add real-time effects, automate and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and as such has some limitations!
Check out our new tutorial videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available in the full version to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont packs
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing
• Drum pattern editor
• Low latency with a USB audio interface (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multi track music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) Depending on your hardware’s capabilities
• 800×480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device’s mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either a USB audio interface or a headset.
* Added count-in feature to the Tempo dialog.
* Added CPU booster option for use with USB audio interfaces, which may reduce audio glitching should you experience it. Note that this will consume more power and your device may get warm.
* When recording over an existing track, the applied latency correction would cause a gap after the recorded clip. Solved.
* Automation was not applied when playing in a loop. Solved.
eXtream Software Development
|Published||Aug 25, 2017|