Forget what you know about mobile banking. BankMobile is beyond that, and better. A next generation, fee-free banking experience that empowers you to create your best financial life.
“America’s first no-fee mobile bank…” – Digital Trends
“The app’s interface is sleek, modern, and stylish…” – Forbes
“BankMobile aims to become the Uber of banking” – American Banker
— Products/Programs —
TOTALLY FREE CHECKING ACCOUNT
• No fees
• Single or joint account
• Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
• No minimum balance (keep at least $.01 in your account to keep it active!)
HIGH YIELD SAVINGS ACCOUNT
• 0.75% APY (that’s 75x higher than Bank of America!)
• Higher savings rate than the top four banks’ non-promotional savings rates**
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
• No annual fees
• No late payment fees (but we strongly encourage timely payments to avoid damaging your credit!)
• Subject to credit approval
BANKMOBILE VIP PROGRAM
• Deposit $500 or more of recurring income per monthly statement cycle into your BankMobile checking account
• Free access to EVERY ATM nationwide
• Free, unlimited BankMobile financial coaching sessions (i.e to discuss how to fix your credit)
— App Features —
• Best-in-class security, including end-to-end encryption, unique security questions, text validation when using a new device or web browser, and an application PIN to secure your data when you log in. As per Member FDIC insurance standards, money in your BankMobile account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per account title.
• At a glance, see the most important information about your accounts including available balances, secure messages, e-statements, and other account details.
• See extra details about your transactions with categories and the ability to add tags, notes, and receipt photos.
PHOTO BILL PAY
• Set up new, recurring or one-off bills with ease by snapping a photo of the bill, verifying the payment information, setting up the payment date—and you’re done!
• A one-stop control panel for money movement, so you can pay your bills and send money to anyone via email or text.
THE BIG PICTURE
• View a summary of all your interactions with BankMobile, including when you set up bills, make payments, update your profile, or even talk to one of our customer care reps.
— Social —
Find us everywhere: @BankMobile
— Obligatory Disclosures —
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC.
** The top four banks in the country by deposits are: Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Citibank.
– Visual updates
– Stability updates
BankMobile a Division of Customers Bank
|Published||May 24, 2017|