Battlefield Combat Black Ops 2 Apk
A long time ago… in a forgotten earth…
Very few people remember when the war started. Even fewer people remember why.
This is the year 607 AWS. 607 years of endless conflict, the Empire is nothing but an endless battlefield between the Black Ops and the Carthage Rebels. Many star systems have been burned to ashes in a spiral of hatred where only the strongest commandos, snipers and shooters can survive. Having reached its peak, centuries ago, now technology is just a decrepit tool in the hands of brutalized contract killers and soldiers of fortune. But something has changed…they're the Black Ops
Having recently earned his leadership in a bloody internal conflict, the young and talented new Rebel leader has discovered in a remote country ancient ruins from an strange civilization, with unknown technology which could turn the tides of History and the power balance. Rumors speak in the borderlands about battles ended in mere minutes while the Empire leaders seemed to have their mind controlled…
You are a newly appointed Empire commander, veteran from the battlefield, expert in both hand to hand combat and strategy. Kill your enemies in the conflict and fight for the glory of the Empire… and your own glory – or maybe you should pay attention to other interesting offers.
Battlefield Combat Black Ops 2 is a first person shooter where you will fight in sniper and rifle stages, all in a highly detailed futuristic environment where you will feel the pressure of being the first line in the batllefield.
– Different weapons, customizable and upgradeable
- Realistic shooting of your weapon
- More than 60 carefully designed scenarios
- Real 3D graphics optimized for a wide variety of devices
- Build your very own base!
– Multiplayer! Engage in challenging player vs player battles - Easy to learn, hard to master - TOTALLY FREE.
– Endless waves of AI controlled enemies - A modern combat game you will remember.
“Battlefield Combat Black Ops 2”
– Improved main menu loading time.
– Added compativility with Intel CPUs.
|Published||Mar 2, 2017|