Betterment is an online financial advisor with one purpose: to help you make the most of your money. We’re taking proven investment strategies and using modern, intuitive technology to give them to all investors. We serve one purpose: to help you make the most of your money, so you can live better.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
We make tailored recommendations on decisions like how much to invest and how much risk to take on in your portfolio. Then, we invest your money in a globally diversified portfolio of low-cost ETFs and help lower taxes in ways many traditional investment services can’t match.
Seek higher returns through:
• Automated portfolio management
• Globally diversified portfolio of ETFs
• Tax‑efficient investing features, like tax loss harvesting and asset location
Get a better investing experience:
• Access to licensed financial experts for all customers–anytime, anywhere
• Sync your external investments
• Customer support 7 days per week
• Your satisfaction guaranteed—learn more: https://www.betterment.com/satisfaction-guarantee/
Invest and save with transparency:
• Low-cost, straightforward pricing plans—learn more: https://www.betterment.com/pricing/
• Low-fee funds
• No additional trading or rebalancing fees
Your security is our top priority:
• Access your account with Fingerprint or a secure PIN
• Strongest available browser encryption
• Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Got a question about your account? We’re happy to help—please send us a message through the app or an email to [email protected] and we’ll look into it.
Betterment LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and Betterment’s charges and expenses. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdictions where Betterment is not registered. All images and return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Visit Betterment.com for more information