BillMo Money Transfer & Wallet 2.0.277 Apk
BillMo Money Transfer & Wallet Apk
BillMo™ (short for Billetera Móvil) is a mobile wallet and money transfer app that allows you to send money to your loved ones back home in Mexico using your debit card. Your beneficiary can top up phones, make payments and request cash out codes from their Smartphone also through the BillMo app. The cost for the sender to transfer money is .99¢ and it is always free to receive money.
US Sender? BillMo transforms your US Smartphone into a fast, easy and inexpensive way to send money to Mexico.
• Registration is free and takes only a few minutes
• Send up to USD$999 anytime, anywhere
• ALL major US bank-branded debit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
• Send a minimum of USD$10 and new BillMo beneficiaries will receive a one-time bonus of MXN$100
• Share BillMo with friends and get a $25 credit after their first send. Share more to earn more
• If you prefer to use cash you can visit www.billmo.com/stores/ for a complete list of authorized BillMo retail agent locations (additional fees may apply)
MX Beneficiary? BillMo transforms your Smartphone into a fast, easy, and safe way to receive & withdraw cash, top up cell phones, pay bills, pay for retail purchases and more. Your money
is safe and so are you with BillMo.
• Receive remittances from the US immediately to your Smartphone
• Withdraw cash anytime you need it for the amount you want from thousands of locations across Mexico including all Elektra, Bancomer, Telecomm Telegrafos, Bancoppel and Waldos locations
• Top up your own mobile and those of your family and friends with just a few clicks
• Pay utility bills directly from your Smartphone and forget about long lines. You can pay Telmex, CFE, SKY, Dish and more than 35 other major companies
• Shop and pay for purchases directly from your Smartphone at Farmacias Benavides and 7-Eleven (more retailers coming soon)
Install BillMo now to take immediate advantage of all BillMo has to offer!
A service of CBW Bank, Member FDIC
• Squashed bugs.As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please send suggestions or comments to [email protected]
|Published||Feb 14, 2017|