Bingo Island Saga Apk
Bingo Island – the next generation!
Come and play the brand new (and very addictive!) free Bingo Island Saga, THE best Bingo & Slots game on offer in the App Store!
Embark on a magical adventure and explore a brand new fantasy world as you travel into some of the wackiest, most adorable and spookiest little islands! Level up to unlock fresh new islands and win yourself FREE treasure chests! Use your coins to sail away to SLOTS Island where you will discover fantasy themed 3 reel slots with amazing features!
~So many reasons to love Bingo Island Saga!~
• FREE to play!
• It’s a fantasy island ADVENTURE!
• 5 Types of TREASURE CHESTS to be won
• FREE BONUSES! Treasure chests up for grabs every day!
• BINGO WIN POSITIONS! For the 1st time in Bingo history – the higher your position, the higher your chances are to win more!
• Receive BOOSTERS to help you win
• NEW Islands revealed EVERY WEEK
• PORTRAIT View for maximum playing comfort
• COLLECTIONS – Win extraordinary collectible items from boosters & treasure chests, complete collections to enjoy HUGE rewards
• SLOTS ISLAND – Play 3 reels slots with amazing graphics & features such as Multiplier, Free Spins, Re Spin & more!
Need assistance? Have a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at [email protected], where you can also rate us to support us!
Ready to play Bingo? Let’s have some fun!
• The games are intended for an adult audience.
• The games do not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
• Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at “real money gambling.”
– These penguins love doing tricks and eating fish popsicles, which give them a WILD Brain Freeze
lasting for another spin!
NEW: FEATURED ROOM/SLOT
– Get access to any room & slot when they get featured!
– New lobby icons for coming soon & locked islands
– Slots with Jackpot can now be seen from the slots lobby, as well is the prize amount!
CRASH & STABILITY FIXES:
– Major bug fixes to improve stability and decrease crashes
|Published||Mar 21, 2017|