BitStream: Live streaming 2.7.97 Apk
BitStream: Live streaming Apk
Live-stream to YouTube, Twitch, RTMP, Google Cast, HTTP…
Note: BitStream uses efficient hardware-accelerated video encoding to prolong battery life. This means some devices will act much better than others. Ways to save battery while streaming: decrease camera source resolution to stream resolution, disable on-screen camera preview and “detect rotation”, decrease screen brightness, turn the screen off (stream will go on).
Multiple RTMP generic streaming up to [email protected] fps (if device supports it); publish to Facebook Live, Wowza, Nginx, Red5, FMS, and any other service.
Twitch up to 1080p @ 60 fps, real-time chat and Chat Head, emotes, server picker, status editor.
YouTube Live up to 2160p @ 60 fps, Live Chat, Moderation, Slate; create, resume, edit active/ended Events; view SuperChat, Sponsors; authenticate as a Page, etc.
Switch cameras / screen without stopping
Share a single encoder for multiple RTMP sessions, record it in FLV/MP4, broadcast it to local network via HTTP or to a Google Cast target such as Chromecast or Android TV.
Adaptive bitrate: video quality is decreased on slow networks instead of dropping frames.
HTTP stream on your local network as FLV (low-latency), fragmented MP4 (plays in Chrome / Firefox / VLC…), and even DASH.
* Cast to Chromecast / Google Cast: up to 1080p.
* Auto-adjust camera/device rotation (can be locked).
* Active session keeps going when app is in background or screen is off.
* Create custom encoders – AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265 (if supported), with AAC audio.
* Encode 2160p 4K UHD @ 60 fps (on supported devices)
* Shake to start and/or stop encoder – record your favorite game or app without having to post-edit the first and last seconds.
1. Capturing the SCREEN (e.g. during games and such) is only available on Android 5.0 or newer. THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DONE.
2. Don’t expect the app to work very well on old or limited devices.
Please report bugs/features using the provided support email address. Commenting here and giving a bad rating doesn’t help with anything.
Pinch to zoom / double-tap to switch / long-press immersive.
Web Source overlays (experimental)
|Published||Apr 26, 2017|