CallDetector gives you the ability to block any unwanted phone calls (including companies or individuals you just won’t want to talk to) and automatically blocks all known scam callers. CallDetector now also includes CallerYD®* to let you know not just who is calling, but WHY.
CallDetector empowers you and saves time by identifying unknown numbers and blocking unwanted calls directly from your smartphone.
• Scam Call Blocking
• CallerYD® to know who’s calling and why
• Block callers by entire call category types (including Telemarketers, Debt Collectors, Political and more)
• Unlimited real-time Caller ID**
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Call Center notifications to take immediate action against unwanted calls, including Telemarketers
• Block calls from unknown or anonymous callers
• File FTC complaints against abusive telemarketers & unlawful debt collectors
• Ad-free subscription at no cost
This application was developed specifically for TracFone Wireless® and is free for loyal customers of the following brands: TracFone®, Net10 Wireless, SafeLink Wireless®, Straight Talk®, Total Wireless™, SIMPLE Mobile®, Telcel® (US customers only), Page Plus®, GoSmart® and Walmart Family Mobile customers. If you are not a customer of one of the qualified brands listed above, you will receive a “Lite” version of CallDetector which includes scam protection, complaint filing and CallerYD®.
Stop unwanted calls today with CallDetector!
*CallerYD® is only available for select caller types as a method of providing you additional information about the number calling you.
**Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
We’d love to hear your feedback, questions, and suggestions so please reach out to us:
-CallDetector FAQ: https://calldetectorsupport.privacystar.com
1. Completely Free Call Protection (no monthly subscription fees)
2. Scam Identification and Blocking
3. Block Categories of Calls
4. Customize Blocking Preferences
5. Unlimited Number Look-Up
6. CallerYD® will tell you why a caller is calling
7. All new user experience
|Published||Jul 5, 2017|