Capture App – Photo Storage 3.0.1206.0 Apk
Capture App – Photo Storage Apk
• Keeping your memories safe have never been easier!
• Capture keeps your photos safe. You can lose your phone, but you won’t lose your photos.
• Free up space on your phone with the click of a button!
• Share albums with friends and let them add their own photos from your vacation, party or dinner out.
• Features and benefits of Capture includes:
FREE PHOTO STORAGE
Minimum 2GB free storage
Extra storage might be included exclusively in your mobile subscription with Telenor, dtac or Digi. Check with your local provider!
FREE UP SPACE ON YOUR PHONE
Never worry about running out of space again!
All photos and videos that are copied to Capture are safe and can be removed from your phone with just the click of a button. This way you have more space for new memories!
Create albums for you and your friends
Perfect for parties, travels and eating out.
Share, comment, love – all your memories in one place.
SAFE AND SECURE
Your privacy is our highest priority
Your photos and videos are only visible to you, except for those you choose to share.
EASY TO USE
Your photos can be saved automatically
Capture can automatically save a copy of your photos when you take them, to keep them safe no matter what happens to your phone.
FULL QUALITY PHOTOS
We don’t compromise on quality
Don’t accept anything less than original. Your photos and videos will always be saved exactly how you took them. Full resolution, original state and format.
ACCESS YOUR PHOTOS ON ANY DEVICE
No matter what device or where you are you can always access your photos in Capture. Simply log in to your personal account and all your memories are right there at your fingertips.
We have listened to you and done the following changes to Capture:
In this version you can now:
– Manually upload multiple photos from the gallery
– Download multiple elements from timeline to your device
– Add Album photos to your own Photos timeline
– Albums that couldn’t be downloaded previously now can be 🙂
– Users who upgrade from v 2.x will no longer get a frozen app
|Published||Aug 22, 2017|