CaroO Free (Blackbox & OBD) 3.2.0 Apk
CaroO Free (Blackbox & OBD) Apk
CaroO Free Driving Recorder update with full features of PRO version!
You can use 100 times freely with this new version and if expired, you can purchase PRO version or reinstall this free version again after deleting it first.
If you want to use the old version, please visit CaroO user service channel on Facebook or Google+.
CaroO Free Driving Recorder is a free and lite version of CaroO Pro Driving Recorder which supports full pack of features including video dashcam with collision detection, driving track recorder with GPS function, and car-diagnosis and monitoring with OBD-II device. You can use video event recorder function and car-monitoring function separately or together.
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
– Video dashcam supporting resolution and quality control up to full HD (1920×1080),
– Camera exposure and focus control (depending on capabilities of phones),
– Auto file deletion for normal/emergency video,
– Emergency report via SMS, call and YouTube upload,
– Car monitoring with connection of ELM327 compatible OBD dongles,
– RPM, Speed, Battery voltage, coolant temperature, Baro pressure, and many more data (depending on cars),
– Fuel-cut, eco-drive level, harsh acceleration/brake, idling indicator,
– Auto launch and termination options,
– Co-working with Android Wear devices for notification and control
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0. Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please use the log button on the main screen and send log files to us.
You can find a user manual of CaroO at the following link:
And you could also get some helpful information by visiting Facebook page or Google+ user community.
|Published||Feb 8, 2017|