City Driving 3D Apk
City Driving which was downloaded by more than 30 million users and was played more than 250+ million times, is now big update.
City Driving continues from where we left from. Brand new Traffic Racer missions are ready.
– Realistic city car driving (Completely renovated car system)
– Realistic traffic system (Completely renewed traffic system)
– Ambulance driving missions
– Amazing and challenging missions ( New and old missions. )
– 11 game modes: Late For Work, Emergency Patient, New Love, Traffic Accident, Mom is Waiting, Fast Traffic Driving, Angry Girlfriend, Fast And Furious, Pileup, Dangerous Roads , Traffic Rider
– More than 10+ perfect cars (Classics cars , Sports cars , American cars and more)
– Big city maps ( Detailed environment )
– 4 different camera angles ( Now you can car driving in interior camera mod! )
– Realistic traffic rules
– World rankings (You may enter to world ranking by the points gained from the missions)
– Realistic car sound effects
– More than 15 language support
Completely realistic traffic car driving. Download City Driving game right now for free.
HOW TO PLAY
– Start your car by using Start / Stop button.
– Fasten your seat belts.
– On the right side of your screen, bring the shift to “D” position.
– Control your car by using break and acceleration buttons.
– You may choose how to control your car on the Settings menu.
– During the night missions, you can turn the headlights on by using Headlights button.
– When your car ran out of gas, you can buy gas from the Garage by touching gas button.
– Park your car on designated parking location in order to complete missions.
– If you follow traffic rules during the game, you will earn more money.
– The faster you complete the mission, more money you will earn.
You can reach us for any questions or problems on [email protected]
Our website: http://www.zuuks.com
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuuks.games
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZuuksGames
Gear Change fixed
Crash on level load fixed
|Published||Apr 25, 2017|