Cookie Fever 2 – Cake Clicker Apk
Switch and match cookie and candy to solve 250+ levels in this compelling puzzle adventure!! Isn’t it the BEST cookie and candy matching game ever? Cookie Fever 2 – Cake Clicker is a pop funny match 3 dash game. Switch and crush candy sugar and splash juice or jam to solve HUNDREDS of amazing levels in this compelling puzzle adventure!! Isn’t it the BEST free candy sugar matching game ever for kids in the world and much more addictive than these jelly cookie or candy star matching games?? You may fall in love to our candy game “Cookie Fever 2 – Cake Clicker” and make pops saga or legends of yourself. Use genius boosts like cookie or jelly in these cubes and blast your mind to avoid frozen in any level. Guess how many mania levels you can dash without heads up or cheats! You can play this candy cookie game with your friends, guess who will to be the heroes and get the highest score! Please share your all answers or walkthrough sonic video on facebook or other social media to help other people to play this candy matching game(as many levels as these candy, jelly or cookie crush games)! If you frozen in those candy jelly or cookie splash games, come to Cookie Fever 2 – Cake Clicker and crush cookie to juice or jam. You will to be heroes and have a fun!
– 250+ funny sugar crush puzzles levels, each one is a unique saga!
– EASY and FUN to play, but hard to be master!
– BOOSTERS HEROES in bubble to help with those challenging levels!
– STUNNING music and sound crush splash effects!
– BEAUTIFUL backgrounds, COLORFUL and vivid graphics!
– Create COOL COMBOS HEROES by matching rare jewel candy or jelly bombs, with unique effects!
– FREE updates with new sugar saga puzzles!
– Every day you can play this sugar candy matching game and become to the heroes!
We will continue working hard to bring you more amazing games!
Cookie Fever 2 – Cake Clicker is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
|Published||Jun 11, 2016|