Do quick, simple tasks that have a huge impact! Your contributions help improve the quality of Google Translate in your language, or of Google Maps in your country.
● Translation: Help us translate phrases to different languages.
● Translation validation: Select which phrases are translated correctly.
● Maps Translation validation: Confirm that a business name is translated correctly.
● Handwriting recognition: Look at the handwriting and type the text you see.
● Sentiment evaluation: Evaluate a short sentence and if sentiment is positive, neutral or negative.
● Landmarks: Confirm if landmark “x” is visible in the picture.
● Image transcription: Type the text that is seen in images of street signs, etc.
Each microtask takes no more than 5-10 seconds, so knock away a few the next time you find yourself with a few moments to kill – be it while waiting in line at the grocery store or on the train ride home.
Languages that you can help improve: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bahasa (Indonesia), Bahasa (Malay), Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kirghiz, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic script), Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog / Filipino, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, and Zulu.
* New badge for image label verification tasks
|Published||Nov 20, 2017|