Culture Trip: Local Food & Art Apk
Feel the pulse of local culture – anywhere you are, anywhere you go.
Culture Trip’s new app lets you tune in to the best of food, art, film, books, travel and more, for every single country in the world. You can cultivate the global citizen within via fascinating cultural content, worldwide. You can master your own city with stories and recommendations from our 15 city-hubs (fresh content daily!).
Over 15 million people have read Culture Trip this year alone, and half a million are part of our community on social media.
● UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014)
● 15 dedicated city-hubs with new hyper-local articles daily: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Houston, Toronto, Shanghai, Mumbai, Melbourne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, London
● Even more content from every other country in the world
● Content for every kind of culture lover: food, film, travel, music, art, design, literature, architecture, history, landmarks worldwide
Thinking About traveling abroad or want to discover a new landmark in your hometown city?
Want to be the one that teaches your family and friends about the next trip, or do some homeschooling?
Culture Trip is your culture compass for discovering new artwork, nostalgic bands & theater history, artists, relaxer spots, fashion designs, photography collections, new delicious cuisines and much more.
Also, check out our most read articles:
● The 10 Oldest Languages Still Spoken In The World Today
● Daruma Doll: Japan’s Most Popular Good Luck Charm
● The 12 Best Korean Fashion Bloggers You Need To Follow
● Salar Jung Museum: One Family’s Million-Object Collection
● Top 10 Things to Do & See in Shoreditch
● The Artwork of Lawrence James Bailey: Failed Escapes
● The 10 Best Michelin-Star Restaurants in Singapore
● Houston Landmarks For Science Lovers
From our users:
“This app is great for those city breaks in a new city or even to discover new places in your own town!”
“A great way to find things to do in my city, finished with a great-looking app. I’ve learned things about my own city from the first time starting it up.”
● Minor bug fixes and optimizations
In previous versions:
● Bookmark favorites & read articles offline
● Find ‘Near Me’ articles
● Added locations & much more
● Share directly from notifications
● Improved article reading experience
● Improved app performance
● Filter out stories by category: Art, Design, Film, Food, History, Books, Music, Travel
● Share the best of culture – locally and worldwide – with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & Email
|Published||Feb 15, 2017|
|Category||Travel And Local|