Cyclingoo: Tour of France 2017 and WT Results Apk
Cyclingoo is the cycling results app you were looking for! Including Giro of Italy, Tour de France and Vuelta of Spain!
Here you will find all the mayor races of the cycling season and the most complete information of cyclists and teams. Also with great details to the 3 big races of the season 2017 (Grand Tours).
Detailed profiles of teams and cyclists!
Cyclists have a detailed profile with images, personal data (height, weight, country, social network profiles…) and team seasons. Also every team has its own profile with the equipiers, data, stats, all updated to the 17 season!
Complete racing and stage information!
We have added extra information of every single stage, such as the profile of the last kilometers, the riders who have withdrawed or the time trial start list. In addition to the list of participating teams, along with the participants and their numbers.
Notifications to not miss anything!
You will never miss a result, we will send you a push notification at the end of each race or stage with the winners! And it can always be deactivated from the settings :D. You will even be aware of everything that happens thanks to our new live section with news, photos and comments on the media.
Results of the entire cycling season!
These are a few races that we cover:
• Season start on Australia: Tour Down Under y Great Ocean Road Race.
• February in the Middle east: Abu Dhabi.
• The five cycling monuments: Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Milano-SanRemo, Flanders, París Roubaix y Il Lombardia.
• Europe spring’s classics: Strade Bianche, Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, E3 Harelbeke, Flèche Wallonne.
• Stage races: Volta a Catalunya, Paris – Nice, Tirreno Adriático, Tour of the Basque Country, Romandie, California, Polonia, Andalusia (Ruta del Sol).
• Previous races to the TDF: Criterium du Dauphiné y Tour of Switzerland.
• Grand Tours: Giro of Italy, Tour de France y Vuelta 2017.
• Fall and Summer classics: GP Montreal, GP Quebec, San Sebastian.
Note.: Unoficial app and not related with any race or organization.
|Published||Jul 1, 2017|