DashClock Widget Apk 1.4.1 Download
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarmTo add the widget to your Android 4.2 device’s lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the “+” icon. Then, select “DashClock” to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
- Current Version: 1.4.1
- Requires Android: 4.2 and up
Tags: #Clock #clock android #clock.apk #dash #dash clock #DashClock #dashclock android app #DashClock Widget #DashClock Widget Apk #DashClock Widget Apk 1.4.1 Download #DashClock.apk #dashclock.apk download #Widget #Widget .apk