Database Script Tool Apk
Database Script Tool is a Code Generator. It can generate several types of code (DDL Scripts, Stored procedures, SQL Standard commands, Classes, Resource files, HTML5 forms, Data Managers and more).
Code generation can save you a considerable amount of money, reducing time of coding and debugging. Speed up your projects reducing human errors and avoiding repetitive tasks. Now you can focus on what matters most.
How does it work?
Design your database schema (database, tables, fields and relationships), then use the built-in generator to get the corresponding Script / Code. Finally, share or save the result as a file.
Design Databases (Schemas with tables, fields and relationships).
– DDL Scripts for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL-Server, Firebird and SQLite.
– Stored Procedures for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL-Server and Firebird.
– Standard SQL Commands (Select, Insert, Update and Delete).
– Model Classes for PHP, Java, C#, VB.Net, C++, Python, Delphi, Ruby, Swift, ORMLite (Android) , Hibernate, Entity framework and Kotlin.
Examine, share and save your results easily.
Support for 8 UI Languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian and Polish).
PRO features (available via In-App Purchase)
– Android DatabaseHelper & ORMLiteDatabaseHelper classes.
– Android (XML) Layout Forms (Compat v23+) & Resource Strings.xml.
– iOS Localizable.strings
– iOS Swift (Model & SQLite.swift managers)
– HTML / HTML5 Forms.
– Hibernate DAOs.
Every piece of Code / Script will be simple and feature-equivalent no matter what DBMS or Programming Language you choose. Descriptions will be included as comments when provided. Just keep in mind that some features such as generating Stored procedures or SQL Commands require that every table has an auto numeric field as a primary key (attribute must be enabled) to work properly.
Do you need more features? Review our App and let us know how to improve!
Database Script Tool is not available in your native language? Help us translate it to your language! It’s easy, just find us on http://ackuna.com/translate-/database-script-tool/ and contribute.
Internet: To feed Ads using Google AdMob.
In-App Purchases: To allow purchases inside the app (upgrade from LITE to PRO version).
Storage Write/Read: To enable Backup & Restore option. The result code can be saved as files.
– Fix: Improvements & bug fixes
|Published||Aug 27, 2017|