Decoration Keyboard Apk
Decoration Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports many languages with various localized input methods. It can help you to reduce typing mistakes with its built in big buttons.
Videos to learn how to activate the keyboard:
– Fast typing
– Big buttons help to write faster than other keyboards
– Full control you can choose to mute sounds or vibration while typing
– Full control to show or hide the labeled buttons.
– You can control the vibration duration when typing
– Show suggestions while typing to correct the common mistakes
– More than 40 languages are supported
– Auto decoration for English letters
– Auto decoration for Arabic letters
– Support 3, 4 ,5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable Decoration Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading Decoration Keyboard , go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Enable Decoration Keyboard checkbox to enable.
2nd Step: go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Settings icon next to Decoration Keyboard to enter the Settings for Decoration Keyboard. then you can change the settings of keyboard as you like and select the input languages you want to type with.
what makes Decoration Keyboard the best keyboard to choose :
* It supports so many languages! The keyboard has over 40 keyboard layouts, to support as many languages as possible.
* It’s safe and easy to use
☆Polish-PL- język polski
☆Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
☆Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Privacy notice: while installing Decoration Keyboard, you will receive a warning message about collecting sensitive data. This is the standard general-purpose Android message issued for any downloaded keyboard and it does not pertain to Decoration Keyboard.
Full emoji support
Adding new icons of emoji
Correct some of the mistakes of the decoration
Adding three new elements of decorationPreviews update:
Add 3 new styles
Add 3 new decoration styles
Add interactive help within the keyboard
Add support to emoji
Reload compatibility with Android 5
|Published||Jun 8, 2016|