Diet Calories Vitamins Counter Apk
Maintain healthy and balanced diet! Track calories, vitamins, minerals, protein, carbs, fats and cholesterol from food you consume every day. Works completely offline, no need to register anywhere.
Diet is often associated with restricting amount or totally excluding some food from the nutrition. However with less calories your body may not receive essential vitamins and minerals necessary for the correct functioning of all metabolic processes!
My diet tracks nutrients, vitamins, minerals and show deficiency according to Recommended Daily Intakes* according to your age (infants, children, adults), gender (man, woman) and special nutrition requirements (pregnancy, lactation).
Special attention is payed to pregnancy and lactation nutrition. These conditions requires increased consumption of calories, protein, calcium, folic acid, vitamin D and other essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and correct development of the baby. This application will track nutrients required for correct child growth and development.
My Diet will be helpful to everyone who maintain healthy lifestyle or follow restrictive diets like vegetarians, pescetarians etc.
– Tracks over 20 essential nutrients for 8,000 predefined foods **
– Contains information about function and deficiency symptoms of 18 vitamins and minerals
– Suggests foods with the highest content of a particular nutrient
– For pregnant and lactating women, to keep track of increased requirements for protein, calories, vitamins and minerals
– Suitable for people who maintain restrictive diet like vegetarians, pescetarians etc.
– Provides powerful food searching capabilities
– Add/Edit your own custom food records
– Carbohydrates (Fiber, Starch, Sugars)
– Total Fat
– Vitamin A
– Vitamin B6
– Vitamin B12
– Vitamin C
– Vitamin D
– Vitamin E
– Panthothenic Acid
– Folic Acid
– Calcium, Ca
– Iron, Fe
– Magnesium, Ma
– Phosphorus, P
– Potassium, K
– Zinc, Zn
– Selenium, Se
– Improved performance and overall app responsiveness
– Fixed crash when adding food to daily records
– Added tracking of Sugars, Fiber and Starch
– Added possibility to change food record date
Please write an email if you have a questions or there is a problem. There is no possibility to answer comments and help you.
|Published||Mar 25, 2013|
|Category||Health And Fitness|