Disney Movies Anywhere 1.8.2 Apk
Disney Movies Anywhere Apk
The Disney Movies Anywhere app allows you to watch your Disney movie collection across your favorite devices, anywhere you go.
Grow your digital collection two ways – purchase eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars titles from participating providers (Android mobile app or Android TV) or unlock your Digital Copy from eligible Combo Packs (Android mobile app only). Once you connect your participating provider account to Disney Movies Anywhere using your Android mobile app, your eligible movies will seamlessly flow into your Disney Movies Anywhere Collection. Then use the Disney Movies Anywhere Android mobile or Android TV apps to watch your favorite Disney movies!
You get more with Disney Movies Anywhere – access to more exclusive videos, more bonus content, special offers, and reward points for all your eligible digital purchases.
Disney Movies Anywhere’s built in parental controls allow your family to watch their favorite Disney films in a safe environment you can trust.
With Disney Movies Anywhere:
• Watch your eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars movies anywhere you go, across your favorite devices. Or download movies to watch without an internet connection.
• Get exclusive Disney content with your eligible purchases, including original programming, never-before-seen videos, and much more
• Build your digital movie collection with a library of hundreds of movies to choose from
• Unlock your Digital Copy from eligible Combo Packs (Android mobile app only)
• Earn Disney Movie Rewards points for every eligible digital transaction
Disney Movies Anywhere is open to U.S. residents age 13+. Visit DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com for complete details & terms and conditions.
All transactions subject to applicable license terms and conditions.
The movies featured and more are available on Disney Movies Anywhere.
© 2016 Disney
© 2016 Disney/Pixar
© 2016 MARVEL
STAR WARS © 2016 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
We’ve also fixed a log-in issue that some of you might have been experiencing. Thank you for your patience!
|Published||Feb 13, 2017|