Dots and Boxes – Squares Free Apk
Thank you all for your downloads! Thanks to you the game has surpassed the 1M downloads mark.
Game is also known as Dots and Squares, Dot Box Game, Dots and Lines, Dots and Dashes, Connect the Dots, Dot Game, Smart Dots, Boxes, Squares, Paddocks, Square-it, Dots, Dot Boxing.
Maybe the most feature-rich and challenging implementation of the classic Dots and Boxes game on Google Play.
This application offers very challenging Artificial Intelligence as well as many other features. The AI in the advanced difficulty levels is able to predict and anticipate the future moves.
Also the application is very lightweight with the apk size not exceeding the 1.5MB.
1) Play against friends or against computer.
2) Clever Artificial Intelligence which anticipates future moves.
3) Four AI difficulty levels: very-easy,easy, medium, hard. The AI is well designed with each next level being a bit harder than the previous level.
4) Multiple board sizes (from 3×3 dots to 12×12)
5) Ability to choose player name and your favourite colour
6) Quick match. No irritating menus just hit the launch icon and you are inside the action.
( Of course after entering the application you have the ability to select your favourite settings by hitting the MENU button. Your preferences will be saved so you won’t have to change them each time you open the application. )
7) Ability to set the game speed. 3 game speed level : slow, normal, fast. Fast level is appropriate for experienced player, slow is more appropriate for people who just started playing dots and boxes.
8) Statistics section for viewing your results against the computer
9) Ability to share your statistics and end-game screenshots with friends
10) Undo button
For those who don’t know the game
To be good in the game you must have good observation skills and be able to predict the opponent’s moves.
So are you ready to take the challenge??
The rules are
1) Touch in between two dots to mark a line (vertical or horizontal). Your goal is to complete a four side box.
2) The player that completes a four side box has the oportunity to play one more time.
3) The player that will complete the most boxes wins the game.
|Published||May 21, 2017|