Dots & Co: A Puzzle Adventure Apk
Explore beautiful landscapes and embark on a visual journey by solving puzzles with magical companions that help you along the way.
Are you ready, adventurer? Let’s go!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE DOTS & CO
• FREE to play!
• CHALLENGE yourself with 285 NEW and completely original levels, fun for Dots loyalists and new players alike
• ENJOY simple, thoughtful gameplay where you connect one Dot to another and play at your pace
• MEET various original Companion characters that help you beat levels
• SOLVE clever puzzles containing over 15 visual mechanics using your wits to figure out the perfect move
• TRAVEL through beautiful landscapes and get lost in the world of Dots & Co
• PLAY beautifully
If you loved Two Dots, you’ll love Dots & Co: where new companions and their distinct powers bring a whole new layer of magic to the game you know and love.
*Color blind mode is available*
We remain committed to making sure all players can enjoy our games. You can turn on Color Blind Mode in the settings menu!
PLAY GAMES SERVICES
Dots & Co uses Play Games Services in order to save your progress within the game. While the game can be played offline, please make sure you are connected to Play Games Services and are online in order to properly save your progress with our servers.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
PLEASE NOTE: Dots & Co is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
Use of Dots & Co is governed by the Dots terms of service:
• 15 entirely NEW levels that introduce a new mechanic: Sprout Pods
• Meet Andria, the Princess of the Deep, whose skill will drop Sprout Dots on the board!
• Reworked animations that will make the gameboard feel faster and clearer when goals are completed
• Skill activation logic for Doruk and Luna upgraded so they don’t ruin existing squares
• Fixes bug where squares don't clear sprout pods
• And other bug fixes
|Published||Feb 16, 2017|