Dr.Web Security Space
Complex protection from all kinds of threats for mobile devices, Anti-virus for TV sets, media players, and game consoles based on Android TV.
The product is free for 14 days; after that you need to purchase a commercial license valid for a year or more.
Use Dr.Web Security Space for Android for free with the purchase of Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus for PC/Mac.
Features and Advantages
• Quick and full file system scanning; scanning of individual files and folders upon a request.
Real-time scanning of a file system.
Unlocking of data from ransomware Trojans and data safety with no need to pay a ransom to cybercriminals. Even when a phone is fully blocked, even by blockers unknown to the Dr.Web virus databases.
• Detection of new, unknown malicious programs using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Moving of detected threats to the quarantine; restoration of files.
Password protection of the Anti-virus settings and access to applications
Minimal load on the operating system.
• Discreet use of battery resources.
• Traffic saving due to a small size of the virus database updates.
• Detailed statistics.
A convenient and informative widget on a device home screen.
Call and SMS Filter
Protection from unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Selection of filtration modes.
– Personal filtering profiles.
• Black list.
• Review of blocked calls and messages.
Attention! If your device does not support SIM cards, Call and SMS Filter is disabled.
It will help in locating a device in case of its loss or theft; its data can be remotely deleted if necessary.
• Blocking of a device after a restart
• Blocking of a device with a request to enter a password for unlocking
• Unlocking using SMS/via the website https://asc.drweb.com
• GPS coordinates of a device
• Possibility to remotely delete data from a device memory and its SD card.
• Audio alarm
• Possibility to display a text on a screen of a blocked device
• Possibility to create a list of contacts that will receive a notification on a change of a SIM card on the lost device with the number of the new SIM card, which can be used when appealing to police. These numbers can be used to unlock a phone, if you forget a password.
Attention! If your device does not support SIM cards, Dr.Web Anti-theft is disabled.
Restricts access to unwanted Internet resources.
Blocking of websites that distribute viruses.
Blocking according to subject categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
White and black lists of websites
Access only to websites from the White list
Protects application from an unauthorized access and the Anti-virus settings—from unwanted changes by outsiders and children.
Blocking of access to applications.
Blocking of Dr.Web settings modification.
• Runs diagnostics, exposes security issues and proposes their solutions.
Controls network activity of applications.
• Filtering of external network traffic of applications, that are installed on a device, and system applications—according to a user choice (Wi-Fi, network) and configurable rules (according to IP addresses and/or ports, entire networks, address ranges);
• Monitoring of current and already transferred traffic—with information on addresses/ports connected by applications and on incoming and outgoing traffic;
• Detailed logs.
Features of Dr.Web removal when Anti-theft is installed
If Dr.Web Anti-theft is enabled on your device, disable it before the application removal.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.