DroneVR+ FPV for DJI Drones Apk
With DroneVR you can take a seat in your DJI drone and fly like a bird. DroneVR connects to your DJI drone and renders the live video stream in stereo with lens distortion correction so that it can be viewed with a virtual reality headset for your phone.
Note: DroneVR supports the DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced and Pro, the Phantom 4 and the Inspire 1. For unlimited use the support for a drone needs to be unlocked via an In-App purchase. In addition DroneVR offers a time limited trial mode so that you can test how it works with your drone and phone. Support for the Phantom 2 Vision+ is available as a separate app ‘DroneVR – Phantom 2 Vision+’ for for free.
* Beautiful and configurable head-up display to show telemetry information such heading, speed, height, pitch and battery status blended into the live camera view.
* Head-tracking allows you to controls the orientation of your camera in realtime by moving your head ! For DJI Phantom Series head tracking is supported for camera pitch. With the DJI Inspire 1 head tracking across all three axis is supported.
* Advanced lens distortion correction algorithms ensure highest quality and low latency video rendering.
* Hardware accelerated video decoding provides best image quality and low battery consumption.
* High definition video quality of 720p and 30 frames / second with Phantom 3 / Inspire 1.
* Picture size and position and be adjustable to work with almost any virtual reality headset.
* To use DroneVR you need one of the above listed DJI drones.
* To use DroneVR in stereo mode you need a virtual reality headset where you can mount your phone (e.g. FreeFly VR, Zeiss VR One or a Google Cardboard). A phone with a high resolution screen and a screen size of at least 4.7 is recommended.
* New all in one in-app purchase to allow unlocking all drones at once
* Bugfixes and performance improvements
|Published||Sep 3, 2017|