Drum Solo Legend 1.3.4 Apk
Drum Solo Legend Apk
Be a legend of drumming and enjoy the amazing experience of drumming with the definitive free acoustic drum kit simulator. Play this game with your fingers (as it they were sticks) on the pads in your mobile phone or tablet. It has instant response, and includes different sound bank sets recorded with studio quality.
Learn with multiple examples and tutorials of styles and demos. Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers…
The main features are:
– High number of exclusive demo presets to learn to play drums. Control the playing speed so you can learn more easily.
– Play over multiple rhythm styles backing tracks included: Pop, Rock, Blues, Heavy Metal, Funk, Punk, etc.
– Play over your own MP3 and play and repeat continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
– Equalize sounds with the mixer screen
– Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
– Choose between 5 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Modern Rock, Jazz and Synthesizer
– Turn on the Reverb effect to simulate a live performance.
– Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum set machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
– Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, three toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (open and closed), splash, crash, cymbal and cowbell
– Great HD graphics and animations.
– Double bass drum pedal available.
– Animations for each instrument
– Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
– 12 touch sensitive touch pads.
– Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
– Very fast loading time
– Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar…) to form your own band.
Join us on Facebook:
– Bugs fixed
– Improved graphics and animations
– Added rimshot sound when touching the snare on the metal side
– Added option to place a single pedal instead of the double pedal
– Added sample sound for each drum set on slideshow
– Minor changes
– Minor bugs
|Published||Aug 19, 2017|