Female Fitness – Bikini Body 1.8 Apk
Female Fitness – Bikini Body Apk
Women Fitness Miss Bikini – is a brand new application on Google Play developed by a professional team of developers, assisted by certified trainers specializing in women’s fitness and strength training. The application is specially created for women of all body shapes, who are looking to set a new life standard and want to shape their body. Women Fitness Miss Bikini app comes with a nice and simple to use interface. making it a reliable assistant during your workouts. Another key factor that assures the quality of this application is the model from the pictures and videos who performs the exercises – european bodyfitness champion – Victoria Ciudesnaia.
– More than 60 exercises with high-quality video support for every workout.
– List of most often used fitness exercises for each major muscle group.
– A text instruction with pictures for each exercise.
– An exercise database that extends after each update, and improves the app.
– “Download all videos” button or download videos one by one if you have a network with limited traffic or slow internet connection.
– Ability to keep and track data about your weights and repetitions for each performed exercise.
– Interactive graphs for your workouts progress, by: performance, weights and repetitions.
– Ability to keep the history of all your performed exercises.
– Built-in timer with audio support, and intervals of: 30s, 45s, 60s, 90s, 120s, 180s.
– Built-in calendar, that automatically marks all your workout days.
– Ability to add photos to custom exercises from your gallery.
– Ability to delete photos from a custom exercise and change them.
– Ability to choose between pounds and kilograms.
– The application is localized in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Turkish, Thai, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean, by name, content, menus,settings and description.
Banner size bug fixed
Open side view button fixed
Added a calendar view to edit previous training sessions
Added an option to change units of measure LBS/KG in “More” tab
Optimized values saving functions
Add Photo from Gallery feature was added
Big sized values in graph view bug fixed
New Graph with scale adjustment feature added
History view order bug fixed
Exercise view with description scrolling feature
Time format fixed
|Published||Feb 13, 2017|
|Category||Health And Fitness|