Fidget Spinner Kids ABC 123 Apk
Family and school: a fun game that can be used both in the classroom and to enjoy as a family.
Pre-writing activities for preschoolers to help them build strength in their hands.
The goal of the game is to give legibility, fluency, harmony and speed to the movements of toddlers.
Tracing Practice! interesting game for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade and older people!
HOW TO PLAY?
The game is very intuitive and children will learn it fast:
1. Select the fidget spinner you like the most.
2. Select the game mode you want (alphabet or numbers).
3. Swipe the spinner with your finger over the letter or number until you complete the objects that give points (stars, coins, apples …) while avoiding the adorable enemies.
4. Once you have completed the first level (letter or number) you can move on to the next level.
5. You can unlock the fidget spinner that you like most with the points obtained.
6. Parents or teachers should help children unlock the spinner once they have scored the required points.
►A perfect, curious, original and simple method to learn the letters and numbers with which children will work the graphomotricity (tracing skills) with the free stroke. Fine motor skills activity.
► A fun way to work the stroke of letters and numbers on children in the pre-school stage.
►Toddlers need the support and guidance of parents and teachers.
►The main objective of this educational game is designed for kids to have fun.
► Uppercase Letters.
►Before kids begin writing letters and numbers, evaluate your students’ fine motor and pre-writing skills!
► A game designed for preschool (pre-kindergarten level) both for use in the classroom or at home with the tablet.
Tips for parents:
►Remember that children learn to play and that they require different stimuli to prevent the writing process from becoming a monotonous activity.
► Play with your children, and encourage contact with alphabet and numbers trying to arouse their curiosity in a fun way, takes advantage of their interest to explore through their senses.
► Help your children or students unlock the spinner when they have the necessary points.
|Published||Jun 5, 2017|