FirstBank Mobile Banking Apk
“Welcome to your own personal FirstBank branch.”
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start!
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
• Fingerprint Access: Login quickly and securely using the fingerprint scanner on supported devices.
• FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the accounts you would like to view (up to 3) by selecting “FirstGlance” within the main menu. After enrolled, spin the FirstBank cube before login to access FirstGlance.
• Mobile Deposit: Deposit your check through the app. Now you don’t have to give your friend that dirty look when they pay you back with a check. You just did your part to save the endangered check and your friendship!
• Person to Person Transfers: With Person to Person (P2P) Transfers, you can transfer funds easily and securely to almost anyone using only their email address or mobile phone number and name. FirstBank's P2P Transfer Service is fast, secure and convenient.
• Pay Now: Receive a notification on the Account Summary page when your FirstBank credit card, cash reserve, or loan is due. Rest your weary fingers and save time by clicking the Pay Now button to transfer the funds.
• Bill Pay: Receive your bills electronically and schedule your bill payments.
• Account Details: Check balances on your accounts and loans, transfer money between FirstBank accounts, and schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
• Communication Center: Bank mail allows you to communicate securely with the bank and receive messages and tasks related to your loan requests. Stay informed about your FirstBank account activity, we offer alerts about your balance, deposits and withdrawals, fraud detection, and more. Setup Alerts to get notified by text message, email, or push notification.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
We have added information in the app regarding how to resolve issues related to the Android System WebView application.
FirstBank Holding Company
|Published||Feb 13, 2017|