Flood – American Red Cross Apk
Get your family and home ready for a flood. The American Red Cross Flood app is the complete solution you need to understand and prepare for flooding and all that comes with it. With interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to be ready!
• Free and available in English and Spanish
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity.
• Help distant friends and family in areas prone to flooding with the ability to receive flood and flash flood watches and warning alerts based on their location from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
• Customizable alerting and push notification options.
• Easy to view alert feed with the ability to remove alerts once you read them.
• Map with open Red Cross shelters and other weather-related layers.
• Be ready should a flood hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a flood hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Know the difference between a watch and warning.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your flood knowledge
Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages.
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email.
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
We know some of you use larger font sizes on your phone's so now we observe that too and make the alerts nice and big
Some of you reported a bug where our app was using too much space so we put the app on a little diet meaning you can have that space back.
Fixed a bug where deleting monitored locations would incorrectly report success when it wasn't. We recommend pulling down to refresh your locations.
American Red Cross
|Published||Jan 17, 2017|