Foxit PDF Reader & Editor 220.127.116.119 Apk
Foxit PDF Reader & Editor Apk
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Cloud Reading
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Share reviews and Email-based reviews
• Optimize PDF documents
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
2.Open documents via embedded hyperlinks
3.Share documents and discussions on PDF documents
4.Organize Connected Review comments for efficient collaboration
5.Paging with volume keys
6.Navigate with a Bluetooth keyboard
8.Save, synchronize, and access PDF files in the Foxit Cloud Reading
9.Enhance the workflow of uploading and saving local PDFs to cloud services
10.Monthly and yearly subscription options for Business edition
Foxit Software Inc.
|Published||Jan 9, 2017|