G-NetTrack Lite Apk
G-NetTrack is a netmonitor and drive test application for UMTS/GSM/LTE/CDMA/EVDO radio network. It allows monitoring of mobile network serving and neighbor cells information without using specialized equipment. It’s a tool and it’s a toy. It can be used by professionals to get better insight on the network or by radio enthusiasts to learn more about wireless networks.
G-NetTrack Lite is a free version of G-NetTrack Pro – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
The app measures level, quality and frequency (Android 7) for serving and neighbor cells. Only for 4G also SNR, CQI and timing advance are monitored.
LEVEL, QUAL and CI depend on technology:
– 2G – RXLEVEL, RXQUAL and BSIC
– 3G – RSCP, ECNO and PSC
– 4G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
Log mode – When logging is started the app will stay active while in background in order to measure correct data and location. Since this is a lite version logfile won’t be written. In order to record logfile you have to use pro version.
*** G-NETTRACK PRO – Pro version with many more additional features ***
– 2G/3G/4G serving and neighbor cells information measurement
– Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
– Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
– Predefined routes load
– Voice test sequence
– Data (upload,download,ping) test sequence
– SMS test sequence
– Mixed Data/Voice/SMS sequence
– Multithread upload and download
– Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
– Barometer usage for height determination
– Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
Get the pro version G-NetTrack Pro on these stores:
Google Playstore – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
If your phone does not show MENU – press and hold multitasking button.
If your device does not support Google Play services you can try G-NetLog – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlog
See G-NetTrack Pro manual – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrackpro_manual.php
G-NetLook Pro – Android app for postprocessing of logfiles and visualization and analysis of mobile network – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro
G-NetLook Lite – Free lite version of G-NetLook Pro – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlooklite
G-NetLook Web – web app for postprocessing of logfiles and visualization and analysis of mobile network – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook/
G-NetReport Pro – similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send reports in real time to your own online database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportpro
G-NetReport – tool for unattended measurements of wireless network – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportdemo
Gyokov Solutions YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/GyokovSolutions
IMPORTANT: Measurements capability depends on the phone. Check here – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
If your phone manufacturer has not implemented correctly needed functions for reporting there is still hope.
1. Go to Settings – Calibration and check ‘Use old functions’ for serving and neighbor cells.
2. Go to Settings – Calibration and check ‘Force updates’.
3. If nothing of above helps you have to update your phone software or wait for such update if it is not available at the moment.
Sign to testers list to get app early updates – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gyokovsolutions.gnettracklite
For more information go to http://www.gyokovsolutions.com
– added signal strength indicator in DRIVE tab. You can switch it on/off in Settings – Other.
– dual SIM support for new and old phones
– record text and kml signal level logfiles
– send online measurements to G-NetReport database
Get the pro version:
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
|Published||Jul 16, 2017|