GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep Y4W-GATE_EC-4.9.1 Apk
GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep Apk
GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep is powered by Youth4work (a leading portal for competitive exams preparation. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a computer based standardized test jointly conducted by IIS and IITs for post graduate engineering admissions and entry level engineering jobs in various PSUs. The test which is being conducted since 1984 in over 660 centres in India every year, is of 3 hours and the score is valid for 3 years.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is not so easy to conquer for Electronics and Communication Engineering students, a candidate needs to be focused throughout the year in order to score good in the examination. GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep is one of the most required tool for better preparation as it offers the best available mock tests and practice tests for both technical and non technical section preparation. Electronics and Communication Engineering students can also interact with other candidates through discussion forums to share exam preparation tips, important news related to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering like examination notification, admit cards and result declaration schedule.
Key Features of GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Tests for Electronics and Communication Engineering covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Electronics and Communication Engineering students.
5. Review all attempted questions.
Similar to the actual Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Electronics and Communication Engineering, GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep will test your prowess in both general aptitude and engineering section. Prep App also provides instant reports with score, speed and accuracy allowing the candidates to adjudge their progress and get performance enhanced well before appearing in the examination.
Syllabus and Topics covered in the GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep App:-
1. Engineering Mathematics:- Linear algebra, probability and statistics & numerical ability.
2. General Aptitude(GA):- English grammar, verbal analogies, critical reasoning, sentence completion and word groups.
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering:- Networks, electronic devices, analog circuits, digital circuits, electromagnetics, signals and systems, control systems & communications.
Just like every year, GATE-2018 will also take place in the month of January/February 2018. Online Applications are expected to begin in October 2017. With a question bank of over thousand questions, which include all sample papers, previous year papers and other important Electronics and Communication Engineering questions, GATE ECE 2018 Exam Prep App can be the best way to practice and prepare for the examination.
So don’t let the days to pass without preparation, start practicing Electronics and Communication Engineering mock tests. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!
|Published||Jun 22, 2017|