GK 2017 Current Affairs General Knowledge UPSC SSC Apk
GK 17 Current Affairs App by SHARMA TUTORIAL. It provides GK & Current Affairs (daily & latest) for 2017. Increase General Knowledge through this App – GK 2017 & Current Affairs.
** Rate us on playstore to get daily updates of gk & current affair questions free of cost.
** Get GK & Current Affairs on your Whatsapp. Type “GK IN ENGLISH” & send to Whatsapp no:- 7355787481. If you want GK in hindi, Type “GK IN HINDI” & send to Whatsapp no:- 7355787481.
Features of the App:
1) 10,000+ question answers of Current Affairs & GK .
2) Total Offline App. There is no need of internet after downloading the app.
3) Daily Updates FREE OF COST.
4) Answers of all questions given.
5) GK & current affairs – datewise, so that students can find all topics easily for a particular date.
6) Best study material (content). 100% accurate answers.
8) GK & current affairs categories: International gk & Current Affairs, Indian gk & Current Affairs, Sports, Awards, Famous Personalities, Defence, Economy, Science, Technology, Environment, Business, Appointments, Organisations, Politics, Policies and Announcements, Monetary Policies, Mergers and Acquisitions, Major Conferences, Changing governments, Ministers etc.
We have a responsibility towards our App users. We are committed to provide rich and quality GK & Current Affairs at free of cost. Currently we are covering only gk and current affairs. we are going to start apps for other subjects also like english, math, history, biology, chemistry, geography etc.
Sharma Tutorial is giving daily updates of gk & current affair question answers.
We are here to help our students for their studies and exams.
Sharma Tutorial has more than 1 lakh students.
The study material of this app is helpful for various exams (mostly all):
Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, Civil Services (Main) Examination, Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Geologist Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) Examination, National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination, Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Section Officers/Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competetive Examination, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandants) Examination, Indian Revenue Service (IRS) Examination, Indian Postal Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian Railway Traffic Service, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), SSC CGL- Combined Graduate Level Examination, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), SSC Central Police Organizations CPO Exam, SSC Combined Matric Level Examination, SSC Data Entry Operator DEO Exam, SSC Junior Engineers Examination, SSC Junior Translator CSOLS Examination, SSC Tax Assistant Examination, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Section Officer Audit Examination, Staff Selection Commission SSC Section Officer Commercial Audit Examination, Statistical Investigator Examination, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), IBPS PO (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Office), IBPS Clerk, IBPS CWE RRB, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS SO, CTET, RBI Assistant, RBI Grade B Officer, SBI Associate Banks Clerk, SBI Associate Banks PO, MPPSC, AIEEE, AIPMT, CAT, IIT-JEE, PCS, GMAT, SSB, GATE, GPSC, JKPSC, APSC, Mizoram PSC, WBPSC, UKSSSC, CRPF, KPSC, JPSC, HPSC, OPSC etc.
Ques-Ans updated till 19 August 2017
|Published||Aug 19, 2017|