GolfNow – Book Golf Tee Times Apk
The official GolfNow Mobile App is the best way to book a tee time, utilize GPS golf course layouts, keep score for your group and get analysis of your golf game after each round, plus it’s FREE to download.
Easily search for golf courses, find the best tee time rates at more than 6,000 courses, golf clubs and resorts in the U.S. or internationally and sign up to become a GolfNow VIP with the new-and-improved, FREE GolfNow mobile app.
GolfNow’s mobile app includes GPS layouts and rangefinder for more than 30,000 golf courses, convenient scorekeeping while you play, post-game analysis features and more are now free for everyone.
Plus, introducing the all-new GolfNow VIP annual membership, featuring waived convenience fees, 25% more Rewards points and more. Join today for just $99 a year.
• App features include:
• Find the best rate and book tee times 24/7 at more than 6,000 golf courses worldwide
• Easily search Hot Deals tee times near you for incredible savings and discounts and the best rate on each tee time (Save up to 80%)
• Enhanced search capabilities let golfers find tee times and make tee time reservations near cities, landmarks and more
• No calling or waiting – book instantly anytime, anywhere
• Automatically earn points toward GolfNow Rewards with every player in every round
• GolfNow’s new VIP membership offers waived convenience fees and exclusive benefits for VIP members
• Use your device GPS or search by area to quickly find golf courses near home or on the road
• Save your credit card info for secure, easy, convenient booking at the tap of a finger
• Get directions to the golf course near you using the GolfNow map view
• Choose the right golf club with accurate distance yardages and GPS tracking at more than 30,000 courses
• Keep score for each player in your foursome with several game play formats
• Post-round analysis and in-depth statistics to improve your game and track your handicap
Search Results Bug Fix
Additional Bug Fixes
GolfNow – Mobile Development Team
|Published||May 8, 2017|