Google Play services Apk 3.1.59 Download (736673-36)
Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. This component gives you access to Google Settings and helps apps speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps, and improve performance.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services. You probably need this component.
What’s in this version:
– Bug Fixes
– Google+ profile, social graph, and sharing APIs
– Embeddable Google Maps view
– Viewer for photo spheres
– OAuth 2.0 authenticator for Google APIs
– Google+ sign-in and +1
This application has access to the following:
- Your accountscreate accounts and set passwordsAllows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.add or remove accountsAllows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.use accounts on the deviceAllows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Your locationapproximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.precise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- System toolswrite subscribed feedsAllows the app to modify your currently synced feeds. Malicious apps may change your synced feeds.
- Cameratake pictures and videosAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Other Application UIdraw over other appsAllows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Your social informationread your social streamAllows the app to access and sync social updates from you and your friends. Be careful when sharing information — this allows the app to read communications between you and your friends on social networks, regardless of confidentiality. Note: this permission may not be enforced on all social networks.read your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.write to your social streamAllows the app to display social updates from your friends. Be careful when sharing information — this allows the app to produce messages that may appear to come from a friend. Note: this permission may not be enforced on all social networks.
- Your accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.read Google service configurationAllows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Development toolsretrieve system internal stateAllows the app to retrieve internal state of the system. Malicious apps may retrieve a wide variety of private and secure information that they should never normally need.
- Network communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.receive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- System toolstest access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.read subscribed feedsAllows the app to get details about the currently synced feeds.modify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system’s settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system’s configuration.interact across usersAllows the app to perform actions across different users on the device. Malicious apps may use this to violate the protection between users.
- Affects Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Your applications informationrun at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Sync Settingstoggle sync on and offAllows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.read sync settingsAllows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
- DefaultRead Google settingsAllows this app to read Google settings.Modify Google settingsAllows this app to modify Google settings
- Current Version:Varies with device
- Requires Android:Varies with device
- Installs:500,000,000 – 1,000,000,[email protected] 30 days
- Size:Varies with device