Google Text-to-speech 3.10.10 Apk
Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• … and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bengali (Bangladesh), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
• Added support to amplify speech volume over other audio.
• Extended support for emoji verbalisation in Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
|Published||Oct 3, 2016|
Download Google Text-to-speech 3.10.10 Now!
PLAY APK MIRROR
Google Text-to-speech 3.10.10
Download 18.85 MB